Regional Sales Manager - Northeast:  Northeast U.S.
We are currently looking for Regional Sales Managers in the Northeastern USA. Working with the National Sales Manager, the VP of Sales and an industry-leading group of independent sales agencies, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting Fluxwerx products and solutions and achieving sales goals and profit objectives within their defined geographic territory.This position demands someone as driven and enthusiastic about growth as we are. Someone able to deliver compelling stories, who is quick-thinking and will consistently and meaningfully collaborate and contribute to internal and external teams.
- Consistently and actively promote Fluxwerx products to local sales agency partners and design community.
- Collaborate with local sales agents to develop sales within the territory by working with our partners in the specification design community, ensuring that all constituents are knowledgeable about our products and are actively pursuing partnerships and opportunities together.
- Develop strong relationships with all decision makers in the sales process including architects, designers, contractors, distributors, buying groups, and project managers.
- Work with internal support teams to ensure all aspects of project management are completed at a high level of service and within expected timelines.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Develop and manage sales plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Evaluate and report sales and competitive activity within the territory.
- Conduct presentations and negotiations with existing accounts and potential prospects; conduct site visits to discuss opportunities including mock-ups and coordination meetings after the securement of jobs all to promote and demonstrate product capabilities and benefits.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the commercial lighting industry with a proven track record of successfully achieving sales targets along with a Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Other specification-grade architectural product category experience in a construction-oriented industry will be considered but a demonstrated understanding of lighting, technology and the market is highly desirable.
- Solution and team-oriented with the ability to build trust and influence others and a proven ability to exercise good judgment.
- Outgoing, friendly and results-driven with solid oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- This position requires 70% North American travel, primarily within the territory with visits to the factory in scenic Vancouver several times a year.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full health, dental, vision and long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Mentoring and on-the-job training is also offered to all employees
- An opportunity to make your mark in a well-established but growing company
Deadline: Until position is filled
To explore this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.