Product Manager:  Bedford Park, IL
Litetronics, Inc., a growing specialty lighting company with headquarters and distribution facilities in Bedford Park, IL is seeking a Product Manager.
The Product Manager is accountable for managing critical projects and cross-functional efforts in support of the company’s product launch initiatives.
The Product Manager plays a key role in the development and delivery of product launch deliverables from inception to post launch support.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the process to usher a product/project from concept to post-launch support.
- Manage the development of assets, with vendor and graphics team, to successfully support the launch of new products, updates of existing products, web assets and sales support as needed.
- Identify and monitor project milestones across departments and working teams.
- Track critical dates, manage task/project dependencies, and proactively communicate issues. Use of project management tools a plus.
- Maintain a new product and project roadmap.
- Lead in the development of assets to support product launches that include instruction sheets, labels, collateral, website materials, competitive analysis materials, sales reports and customer webinar presentations.
- Update product specifications on ERP (NetSuite) system.
- Coordinate development of webinar content and other documents as needed in support of the business. Conduct product webinar to sales and customers as needed.
- Organize product samples going out to sales team and partners.
- Monitor budget expenditures related to assigned projects.
- Manage vendor relationships (illustrators, agency, photography, video, etc.)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in product and project management, managing complicated and detailed projects.
- Experience with project management applications a plus (i.e., Trello).
- Experience with an ERP system (i.e., NetSuite specifically) a plus.
- Lighting or electrical manufacturing experience, a big plus.
Litetronics International Inc. is a family-owned, U.S. company with a 46-year record of innovation and quality in the lighting industry. Company benefits include medical and dental insurance as well as a 401K program.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates should apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.