Specification Sales Account Manager:  Seattle, WA
Established and progressive Pacific Northwest Rep Agency looking to add motivated individual to our Specification Sales Team. This position offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types with a diversified list of Clients. Our core values include professionalism, collaboration, support, education and integrity. This position is Seattle-based and offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop relationships with key influencers at local Architect, Engineer & Lighting Design firms. Manage associated account list.
- Design assistance in developing control intent, fixture schedules, specifications, and drawings.
- Provide holistic, project level involvement with assigned accounts.
- Create project level opportunities for the manufactures we represent through a regular cadence of client interactions: targeted presentations, travel, industry events, etc.
- Create and manage a yearly business plan for key accounts. Report and track to plan.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates are preferred, although not required, to have a bachelor’s degree or beyond.
Candidates should be proficient in the following skills:
- Microsoft Office 365 Products & Solutions, specifically Outlook, Teams & Power Point.
- Advanced knowledge of control systems.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and electrical drawings.
- Excellent organizational and time management practices.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A strong ability to work in a team environment, both in-person and remotely.
- Proven sales experience and a positive attitude.
- 5+ years in sales at a Manufacturer Rep firm.
- Active involvement with local Lighting, Architecture and Design professional organizations.
Interested candidates should email a resume to Ben Kuritz at email@example.com