Lighting Sales Territory Manager:  Northeast or Southeast (Remote)
We are expanding our sales team and looking for high-energy and self-motivated sales professionals that will be responsible for contractor sales in their large assigned territory. You will handle all inbound leads in your territory, follow up with previous customers, and establish relationships with new target customers to grow sales of our lighting products. Your success will be dependent on staying top-of-mind with your contractors so that when they need lighting products, they turn to you.
This is a remote, home-based position that does not require travel and can be accomplished anywhere within the territory. You must have a suitable computer, internet service, and appropriate space to perform this job.
The ideal candidate will:
- be responsible for all phases of the sale in their assigned territory
- establish and maintain relationships with construction trade professionals and solicit opportunities to bid on upcoming projects
- provide value-engineered quotes for products on customer projects
- manage sales pipeline and follow up on proposals through the close of the sale
- use our CRM as a tool to reach sales objectives
- be able to multi-task and stay organized
- You must be VERY comfortable with a computer and a phone and have access to an appropriate space to perform this work.
- Confident telephone presence with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Posses 2-5 years of lighting or electrical products experience.
- Previous inside or outside sales experience strongly preferred.
This is a 1099 contract position with a base pay commensurate with experience and unlimited sales commission. Pay: $36,000.00 - $125,000.00 (or higher) per year.
RelightDepot has been helping contractors solve lighting problems since 2009. We are the contractor's choice for commercial and industrial lighting products and preferred partner for value-engineered lighting quotes for every application. We have a full line of spec-grade and value-focused lighting fixtures and help contractors and owners make every lighting project a success.
SDI eBusiness, Inc. d/b/a RelightDepot.com is a Minority Woman-Owned Small Business.