Light Build Design
Specification Sales Representative:  Los Angeles, CA
Light Build Design, established in 2011, is a manufacturer’s representative in the lighting industry servicing the greater Los Angeles market. Our line card represents a curated collection of architectural and decorative specification-grade lighting products. Our clients are interior designers, architects, lighting consultants, and electrical engineers who care for creating beautiful and functional spaces. Among the many projects we are involved in are healthcare, high-end homes, corporate interiors / offices, higher education institutions, hotels, and restaurants. We are expanding our sales team and are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual who has an interest in good design and architecture. The candidate resides in the L.A. metro area and must be able to travel by own vehicle to appointments across the territory. The right candidate will earn a competitive base salary with a competitive bonus structure based on sales performance. Vehicle and cell phone allowances are offered.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Build and maintain relationships with current and new clients in the A&D community.
- Conduct in-person and virtual product presentations to keep clients abreast of new products.
- Collaborate with professionals in the A&D community to provide creative solutions that meet clients design intent.
- Accurately assess clients’ needs based on meetings, emailed requests and phone calls.
- Maintain high acumen of products represented by Light Build Design and our competitors.
- Assisting in the submittal process between clients, Light Build Design, and manufacturers.
- Follow market and design trends in the A&D community.
- Participate in industry events to further develop client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree (BA).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the A&D industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record.
- Great attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several tasks and relationships at all times.
- Ability to read architectural drawings and quickly understand design intents.
- Great oral and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Independent and self-starter professional who is motivated by collaborating with clients and creating successful projects.
- Ability to understand technical information and convey such to clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Please send your resume to: