Davis Partnership Architects
Lighting Design Project Manager:  Denver, Colorado
Davis Partnership Architects is an award winning multi-disciplinary design firm located in downtown Denver, Colorado with an immediate full-time position for a talented, creative, Lighting Design Project Manager with 6 - 10 years of experience and an educational background in lighting or a related field such as architecture, interior design or engineering.
This position requires technically experienced architectural lighting designers with 6-10 years of experience in architectural lighting design, experience managing projects, effective and collaborative work in a team environment, and a passion for the art and science of lighting. An ability to execute design solutions through detail integration with architectural designs is essential.
We are looking for candidates eager for ongoing career growth through diverse and challenging project types to create amazing places that inspire and elevate the joy and dignity of where people heal, learn, live, and grow!
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with in-house Architects, Landscape Architects, and Interior Designers to create integrated, innovative lighting designs across healthcare, higher-education, civic, multi-family, and hospitality project types. We believe that well-designed lighting improves lives and strive to realize that vision in each project.
If you work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment, have a passion for the art and science of lighting, communicate well, manage your time effectively to meet deadlines, are committed to following through with details to realize a vision, and eager for career growth, we would love to talk with you!
Check out more about us at davispartnership.com.
If you’re interested in being considered for a position, please post a letter of interest, resume and work sample to our resume management portal found on our Careers Page at www.davispartnership.com\studio
- Experience in project management.
- Proficiency in Revit/BIM, AGi32, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office is required. A working knowledge of SketchUp, Rhino, Enscape or Lumion is highly desirable. Detailed knowledge of lighting sources, manufacturers and fixtures along with an ability to execute through detail integration with architecture is essential.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, or an educational background in a related field such as Architectural Engineering or Interior Design is required.
- Although the majority of us are working a hybrid in-office and remote from home schedule, working from Denver is required.
- Compensation is provided on a salaried basis commensurate with experience and ranging from $80,000 - $90,000 annually.
We are located in an old book bindery building in the RiNo district of downtown Denver. We are proud to say that our newly designed and renovated workspace is one of the few in the World certified LEED v.4.0 ID+C Gold. We have a 50-year track record in the Rocky Mountain West and, along with our multi-disciplinary Architecture studios, we feature Landscape Architecture, Interior Design and Wayfinding studios. This collection of passionate design professionals is why we emphasize collaboration.
Why work at Davis? We surveyed our staff and they say some of the top reasons why they love working at Davis are:
- Company Success: Our employees are proud of the Firm they represent.
- Opportunity for Growth: Growing from within is one of our key business principles.
- Company Values: Knowing that a company is progressive, modern, professional and involved in the community provides employees a sense of power, direction and a healthy amount of flexibility.
- Work Environment: You will be able to see yourself working here in our pleasant and open work environment (greenery, plenty of light, collaboration space, etc.)
- Benefits: Finding a company that offers a generous benefits package can make a very big difference in your personal life. A company that supports your personal life ultimately supports your professional life. Win win.