U.S. Electrical Services, Inc.
Lighting Quotations Associate:  Atlanta, GA, US
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is the country’s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
U.S. Electrical Services / Lade Danlar is looking for an Lighting Quotations Associate to manage pricing projects. This position will be based at our Atlanta, GA location.
- The pricing and bidding of lighting projects using Eclipse Job Management software.
- The management of projects as they transition into orders.
- The employee will interface with electrical contractors and with various lighting representative agencies and companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills a must.
- Self starter, must have ability to work with deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe software.
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference—to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
- Paid Paternal Leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft