Siemens | Comfy | Enlighted
Lighting Solutions Product Manager:  Sunnyvale, CA or Remote
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
Overview - Product Manager, Lighting Solutions
Enlighted is defining the intersection of Big Data and the Internet of Things. As the head of lighting control products, you will own the most advanced product portfolio in the industry. The lighting channel is key to our strategy of delivering IoT solutions that change the way people interact with the built environment. More than just controlling lights, your products will empower our customers to enhance workplaces with workflow, utilization, location, security, and energy insights based on data not available with any other IOT platform. Our platform is so brilliant, it pays for itself through energy savings. That's why 33% of the Fortune 50 install Enlighted in their facilities. We're looking for an ambitious team member with experience collaborating with manufacturers, contractors, lighting reps, and designers to create value beyond turning the lights on.
A successful candidate will be a “Product Ninja” - numbers driven, analytical, knowledgeable about technology product features and the lighting market, collaborative, embodies a sense of urgency, able to work extremely effectively in a start-up like environment, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high performing products that the market loves. As a product manager, you will lead our company in taking a customer-centric focus into everything we do.
- Drive a customer-focused, agile, and fun approach to hardware product management.
- Define, execute, and deliver our lighting product roadmap in collaboration with our hardware, firmware, and software engineering organizations.
- Develop and manage the entire lighting control P&L by working with Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Success, Hardware and Software Engineering, etc. to ensure customer and stakeholder success.
- Assess the competitive landscape and keep up-to-date on the latest trends to decide when to partner and when to lead with our own innovations.
- Measure your success, defining operational metrics for each of your responsibilities.
- Collaborate with larger Siemens to scale lighting solutions globally.
- You have 3+ years of experience envisioning, specifying, and shipping lighting control solutions.
- You operate at warp speed, and can drive the pace of the company to its limits.
- You insist on making data driven decisions and drive your team to invest in data to inform future decisions. You can also present the data to a C-Level person or an engineer.
- You are a chess-master with strategy, and are always three steps ahead of the competition.
- No detail is too small, you are hands-on when needed, and you have a relentless drive to fit all of the small details into the big picture.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- Electrical Engineering or embedded firmware experience a plus.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Decide fast.
- Local to our offices in Sunnyvale, California is a big plus, but not absolutely required.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- The opportunity to bring the market-leading building IoT platform to one billion SF of real estate.
- Strong foundation of successful deployments in over 320M SF of commercial real estate - the most advanced tech companies rely on Enlighted to make their facilities brilliant.
- Tremendous sense of accomplishment in growing a company that significantly benefits the environment. At Enlighted, increased revenue is directly correlated with positive environmental impact. The more successful we are, the more energy our customers save.
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Exceptional salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- 50% 401k Matching
- High level of Team collaboration and lots of snacks
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.