South Western Regional Sales Manager:  Texas
Litetronics International (LTI) has provided high-quality, high-value lighting products & solutions since 1970. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the South Western region.
Manage, develop and implement LTI sales initiatives into our lighting representative platform. Travel requirements for the position are no less than 60%. Candidates must be located in a southwestern region market with a hub airport servicing all assigned territories. Geographical responsibilities include Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop regional and territorial sales plans
- Develop and conduct professional sales presentations
- Introduce new products to market
- Train/update lighting representatives within the region
- Provide timely and accurate communications into management
- Drive annual sales to target/consistently meet or achieve plan
- Track and maintain active projects in various stages of development
- Maintain and communicate key company metrics to assigned lighting representatives
- Candidate must possess strong presentation skills and be able to effectively communicate with all segments of the lighting community
- Computer skills to include Excel, Power Point, CRM and Outlook
- Minimum five years sales experience in the lighting industry
LTI offers competitive salaries and benefits for eligible employees based on experience.