Project Manager:  Vancouver, WA
CES is looking for full time Project Manager, Support Professional to join our team
CES - Energy Solutions Group (ESG) is a team of Lighting, Controls, and Energy professionals dedicated to developing and delivering specialized services, assessments, and world class energy mitigation strategies to our customers.
We are seeking a talented individual to support our outside sales and design team. This is a semi remote position with a home base in the Vancouver, WA area.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, manufactures, contractors, and utility companies
- Prepare financial analysis/energy solutions
- Provide technical and financial value propositions
- Sustain business objectives
- Stay up to date with technology changes in lighting, controls and building safety
- Strong attention to detail in all work
- Meet and follow all safety requirements
- Territory includes, but not limited to: OR, WA, ID
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Technical understanding of controls, lighting, and energy efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Read and understand construction drawings and documentation.
- Ability to do fixture takeoffs and counts.
- A strong attention to detail
- Must be organized
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Proficient with Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
CED is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veteran Employer
Please send resume to: Scott Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We do thorough background and drug testing)