Regional Sales Manager:  Mid Atlantic U.S.
Cree Lighting, A company of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, is an LED lighting pioneer known for being first – first to bring LED lighting to the masses, first to deliver no compromise white light, and first to offer a sensor-integrated intelligent lighting platform with the push of a button. Our innovative LED solutions are designed for indoor, outdoor and intelligent lighting applications. Our cutting-edge technology delivers reliable performance and value beyond light for office and industrial buildings, schools and universities, municipalities, automotive dealerships, healthcare facilities, and more.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager – Mid Atlantic to initiate, develop and maintain a relationship with agents, specifiers, distributors and vertical market customers in the Commercial/Industrial market that will result in sales growth of Cree Lighting Products. This position works in the in the region, which includes training of customers and end users, sales forecasting for the region and day-to-day sales activity in the region, involvement in RFPs, resolving problems, and developing and implementing sales plans. As a strategic contributor to the business, this role has high visibility in one of Cree’s most strategic sales channels.
What you will be doing:
- Establish a contact list, grading and roll out program for the region
- Increase the specification and sales of our lighting products within the Caribbean region
- Utilize our internal support structure to facilitate the RSM efforts
- Support the effort of vertical sales channels as needed
- Communicate regularly with our internal support group with such items such as: activity, list management follow up necessities, account management, lead generation and/or other items determined by the VP Sales
What you need for success:
- Four-year college degree or university program certificate or more than five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with LED lighting and the Lighting Industry is highly preferred
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Strong technical background
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Travel requirements for this position could be at times up to 30% or more.
We have an outstanding benefits package that starts DAY ONE! We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K with match and a pension plan! We are values-based organization that seeks people that integrate with our culture and grow with the business over time. We are privately held – so we think in terms of generations, not quarters.
Cree Lighting a company of IDEAL Industries is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We realize that providing a culture that represents a diverse background and skillset only makes us a brighter place to work.