Lighting Take-off Specialist:  Buffalo, NY
Litelab Corporation, headquartered in Buffalo, NY is a world class design and manufacturer of architectural lighting solutions. We have an excellent opportunity in our growing sales department for an experienced Take-off Specialist. The primary role for this position will be to review architectural drawings, specifications, and related documents to prepare take-offs and determine appropriate product mix to create accurate estimates. The successful candidate will have experience in the Architectural, Electrical, Construction and/or Lighting Design Industry.
- Prepare take-offs from Architectural and Electrical drawings
- Provide counts and documentation obtained from take-off onto Excel spreadsheet and provide to estimator while understanding specifications for pricing purposes.
- Prepare RFIs and provide to Estimator and Managing Director for submittal
- Continually update take-offs and quantities based on revised and updated drawings as needed.
- Coordinate with Estimators relevant project documentation so they can properly prepare estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as take-off specialist in the lighting, electrical or construction industry
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a high volume, fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Litelab is located in Buffalo, NY and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, with the ability to grow with a successful company. To apply, interested candidates should visit our website to complete an application at www.litelab.com or send resume to email@example.com