SCI Lighting Solutions
Quotations Specialist:  Irvine, CA
A Quotations Specialist is responsible for quoting itemized bill of materials, specified projects and crossover projects for lighting distributors and contractors working closely with our Sales and Specification team. An emphasis should be placed on establishing relationships with our manufacturers and customers. A strong background in Electrical Systems and Lighting Control Systems is required along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Business.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all of the SCI product lines, LED and lighting control technology, and pricing structures.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings.
- Should be adept at adjusting work pace and budgets to meet evolving client needs and strict deadlines with input from management.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This individual should ensure that the Lighting and Lighting Control Systems comply with the specifications of the project.
- Collaborate between the electrical distributor, contractor, manufacturer and SCI Sales and Specification teams to provide a complete and competitive bid package. Formulate plans for following up on bids to generate orders.
- Responsible for arranging and filing supporting bid documents.
- Participate in continued product training and attend industry events as necessary.
Interview Process (1-2 weeks)
Start Date -TBD
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision.