SCI Lighting Solutions
DTLA Office Manager - Specification Sales Support:  Los Angeles, CA
Maintain a creative, energetic and inspiring environment for our clients, manufacturer partners and employees. Maintain day to day operation of SCI DTLA. Organize , coordinate and streamline all office administration and procedures to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Assist in event preparation & coordination. Fully engaged with clientele and unique environment DTLA offers.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, plan and effectively manage time
- Self motivated, detail orientated with the ability to analyze and assess complex information and process with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to Communicate & Collaborate effectively with clients & additional disciplines within SCI
- Understand and maintain high level knowledge base of SCI manufacturers & competitive landscape
- Proficient in basic computer skills & office software. Experience with BluBeam, Revit & AutoCAD is a plus
- Creative, Inspiring, Energetic with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
SPECIFICATION SALES SUPPORT:
- Communicate & Collaborate at a very high level with Specification Sales Reps, SCI personnel, clients and manufacturer partners to support SCI's Products, Value, Service & Culture.
- Involved and assist the entire design & build process through various systems and administrative processes. Discuss new products, solutions, trends in lighting, code compliance & design inspiration with Specification Sale Reps and clients. Manage the behind the scene efforts at a very high level of accuracy and timeliness.
Interview Process (1-2 weeks)
Onboard process (1 week)
Training Proram (4-6 weeks)
Start Date -TBD
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision.